ONGC Recruitment 2019 is Published by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Gujrat for the Security Supervisor, Technical Assistant, Jr. Assistant Technician, Jr. Technical Assistant, Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver, Jr.Slinger Cum Rigger, Jr.Fire Supervisor, Jr.Assistant, Jr. Security, Jr.Fireman, Jr. Health Attendant, Nurse, Pharmacist, Posts.
This ONGC Bharti is announced for a total of 737 job Posts. While applying for this ONGC Bharti, beware the last date of online application form i.e 20th February 2019.
Below you will get all the information regarding Application Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Form Date, last date of online application form, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. regarding ONGC Bharti 2019.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise and India’s flagship energy major in
Production and Exploration of Oil and Gas in India as well as abroad.
A worldwide player in energy, it contributes about 70% of India’s domestic Gas and Oil production. Now a day, ONGC Videsh Limited is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 20 countries.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Western Sector, Gujarat invites Online Applications from energetic and
young candidates for the following regular jobs with the pay scales as mentioned below.
So, please download the below PDF carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
PAY SCALE, EMOLUMENTS & OTHER BENEFITS:-
|No.||Level||Total No. of Posts||Basic Pay Scale
|1||A-2 Level||301 Nos.||Rs.12000-27000/-*
(Total emolument would be Rs.31,500/- approx per month)
|2||A-1 Level||428 Nos.||Rs.11000- 24000/-*
(Rs.29,000/- approx.. per month)
|3||w-1 Level||08 Nos.||Rs.10000- 18000/-*
(Rs.26,500/- approx. per month)
Name of the Test Centre
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 370/= as Registration fee. (Fee Rs.299.20/- plus Bank Charges Rs.60/-
plus GST- 10.80/- on Bank Charges).
|Registration fee is non-refundable.|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates||Nil||Registration fee is non-refundable.|
- These posts include backlog and carry forward vacancies of PwD
- A candidate can apply for MULTIPLE vacancies for which he or She is eligible.
- Most of the Jobs demand outdoor field work in shifts requiring considerable technical skills and physical efforts.
- The vacancy is transferable to any location in India as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations.
- 33 posts reserved for Visually Impaired (B, LV)
- 29 posts are the first attempt & 04 posts are carried forward posts
- 34 post reserved for Hearing Impaired (HH),
- 08 posts are the first attempt & 26 posts are carried forward posts)
- 13 posts reserved for Orthopedically Handicapped candidate (OA, OL, OAL, BL)
- 11 posts are the first attempt & 2 posts are carried Forward post
- The eligible person would be required to apply online ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 31.01.2019 (10:00 am) to 20.02.2019(06.00 pm)
- NO other mode of application shall be accepted.