NCSM Jobs 2021: National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), Kolkata has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant, Junior Stenographer and Technician. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts through official website from 15 June to 09 July 2021.
1. Starting Date of Online Application – 15 June 2021
2.Last Date for Submission of Application – 09 July 2021
3.Last Date for Online Fee Payment – 11 July 2021 (Sunday)
NCSM Vacancy Details:
1. Office Assistant (Grade-III): 01 Post (Unreserved)
2. Junior Stenographer: 01 Post (Unreserved)
3. Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter/Sheet Metal): 03 Posts (Unreserved)
1.Office Assistant – Higher Secondary or its equivalent. Candidates must have passed Typing Test of 10 minutes duration of 10500/9000 Key Depressions Per Hour (KDPH) in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi with at least 35 words per minute respectively on computer.
2. Junior Stenographer – Higher Secondary or its equivalent and minimum speed of 80 words per minute in stenography.
For more details click on the notification link given below.
Age Range: 25 years
:: Importantn Link ::
How to apply for NCSM Recruitment 2021?
It is necessary to submit application in online mode only along with self attested scanned copies of all certificates/testimonials/relevant documents in JPEG/JPG format (up to 200 KB) at official weblink: https://www.ncsm.gov.in/recruitment.
Application fee: Rs. 200