You are searching for Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana in gujarat? here you are right place to got information about Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2020. you can download Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana application form and requirement.
Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Eligibility in Ambedkar Housing Renewal Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- He should belong to Scheduled Caste, Tapparivas and alienated caste.
- The name of the applicant must be in the BPL list.
- Must not have taken any grant from any department for repairing the house.
- The applicant must provide the Aadhaar number while applying.
- This grant amount will be sent to the applicant’s bank account.
- After using the amount, the applicant will also have to give its utilization certificate.
- The applicant should have his own house.
- The house must be at least 10 years old to be built.
Gujarat Ambedkar Housing Renewal Scheme Document
- Ration card
- Voter card
- Death certificate (widowed woman)
- caste certificate
- Plot / land certificate
- Contract / rental receipt
- income certificate
- Aadhar card etc.
Also Read this
Ambedkar Housing Renewal Scheme online application
Friends, if you want to apply for Gujarat Ambedkar house repair, then click on the website given here.
After clicking on the website, you will see the application form here.Now fill the complete information in the application form.
Gujarat Houses can apply offline on the departmental website under Ambedkar Housing Renewal Scheme. For more information about this housing scheme, the concerned District / Tehsil Welfare Officer can be contacted.