On 23/01/2019, DFCCIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager.
Vacancy Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager
Qualification Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Vacancies 01 Post
Experience 8 – 17 years
Job Location Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply 22/02/2019
Other Qualification Details:
This Post Based on Deputation
1 .Duration: 3 years extendable to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption)
2. Scale of Pay: Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
3. Specific Requirements: Dy. CPM (AGM)-SG officers working in Level-13 with up to maximum 17 years of Group -A service. Preference will be given to the officers with up to 15 years of Group -A service.Dy. CPM (JGM)-JAG officers working in Level-12 OR Sr. Scale officer working in Level-11 with 8 to 12 years’ service in Group A.PM (DGM)- Senior scale officers working in Level-11 OR Group ‘B’ Officers with 8 years Gazetted service in Level 8-10.
4. Job Description: The officer has to manage the new line construction project. Apart from the construction works, the officer will have to deal with the execution of land management and leasing of railway land. Past experience- Must have experience in executing Railway Civil Engg. Construction/field specific special works.
Age: Not more than 55 years
To Addl. General Manager (Hr), Dfccil, Pragati Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001.,
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Last date is 30 days from date of issue. Willing And Eligible Employees Through Proper Channel Along Proper Appreciation Of Apars, Criteria), Vigilance/d&ar Maidan Metro Station May Send Their Applications In The Enclosed Proforma With Noc, Attested Apars Ratings For The Last Five Years (For The Organization Should Forward Their Guidelines For Rating Clearance To Addl. General Manager (Hr), Dfccil, Pragati Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001.
2. A certificate advising requisite information in respect of employee may be issued by the officer of the organization, who is empowered to forward the application, as per format enclosed. Applications received with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the Post of against Vacancy Notice No.
Leave a Reply