How to Check Online Aadhaar Authentication History Easy Steps are given below.
- Visit the UIDAI’s official website that is https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.
- the UIDAI’s landing page, select Aadhaar Services>>”Aadhar Authentication History”
- Then another page named Aadhaar Authentication History. You need to enter the UID/the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Enter the security code effectively in the box and click on “Generate OTP”.
- On the new page “Aadhaar Notification Setting“, select the “Verification Type” by cliking on the drop down boton.
- You can select to pick the beginning and end date from the schedule for which you need to check the Aadhar Authentication History.
- Next, enter the quantity (maximum 50) of records and the OTP in the box and click on “Submit” button.
- On finishing these, UIDAI shows the history in a configuration that incorporates type ID, date, time, and validation type among others.
- You can able to cross-check the confirmation of the data. and also download PDF formate.